I want to be thin! Day 1.

11:20 AM Posted by Michael Voznesenski

Only a few minutes before 1 August 2009 - the day on which I have appointed the beginning of his weight loss. Experiments on the slimming process I will describe in this blog. In addition, the blog will be filled with plenty of information, in varying degrees related to the processes of weight loss and health improvement. I'll tell about their past small victories over weight, and about a lot of mistakes that I made and which he studied. Describe your attitude to different ways of losing weight and much more.


I look forward to feedback from readers of this blog. Welcomes comments and discussion notes, as well as questions, answers, criticism, thanks.

The goal that I set myself - for one year (until August 1, 2010) to lose weight exactly in half, from 168 to 84 pounds. Lose my intention without recourse to surgery and a variety of drugs for weight loss, only natural in the traditional way, based on a set of properly chosen diet and exercise.

Format blog

The mass of useful material on diet, fitness, weight loss methods contained in "Information" in the right side of the page. This section was created to attract new readers, as well as providing the necessary information wishing to almost all methods of weight loss. The data records marked as "Background", do not express my personal view on certain issues. But in the future I will give my own opinion and attitude to most of them. In contrast, in "My weight loss", described by my personal thoughts.

Every Friday I will make measurements and lay out here the results of his diet, draw conclusions and predictions for the future. In my notes, I will try to avoid the banal descriptions of food eaten, exercise and psychological breakdowns, which often are full of diaries slimming. I will try to blog one of the most interesting resources for losing weight.

This site was created not for the purpose of commercial benefit, unlike almost all resources on weight loss. Therefore, there is no room for annoying advertising, abundantly raspihannoy in all the corners, all the usable space blog will be given by the right information.

On the blog regularly scheduled to add new records and updating obsolete materials.

Initial measurements

Two key indicators that I will be guided - the weight in kilograms and abdominal girth (measurement of the circumference of the navel). Once a month, every last Friday of the month, I will lay out an extended review, which will be specified and other measurements.

Primary indicators:

Measuring Value
The neck is 42 cm
Biceps 44 cm
Elbow 34 cm
Forearm 18 cm
Chest 139 cm
Waist 138 cm
Belly 167 cm
Taz 150 cm
Hip 81 cm
Knee 46 cm
Calf 47 cm
Height 177 cm
Weight 168.2 kg

0 коментарі:

Post a Comment